Why Choose Islanders??
- We are ranked in the top 100 clubs IN THE NATION and we are the highest ranked club in the state!
ranked 57th for 2014-2015
ranked 78th for 2013-2014
14 Elite ranked 41st for 2015-2016
- Three nationally ranked teams! (13 Elite- ranked 46th, 15 Elite- ranked 22nd, 18 Elite- ranked 31st)
- 61 Gold finishes last season!
- 16 Tournament Titles
- Among our teams is the highest finishing team of a USAV National event in the history of South Carolina! Way to go 2014-15, 15 Elite!
- Our boys program is making history, with a 2nd place finish for the 2013-14 season, and a 1st place championship title for the 2014-2015.
- Many of our players have added to their Islander success with impressive high school seasons, several named All - State, All - Region,All-Tournament Players and MVPs.
- Islanders not only assist our families by offering fee assistance scholarships, but we also facilitated several players in earning scholarships to play at a collegiate level.
- In fact, our entire 2014-2015 18 Elite team signed to play at the collegiate level
- We maintain a highly competitive schedule to gain the most exposure for our athletes. We want our players to be recognized not only Locally but Nationally as well!
- We offer set practice schedules and have our own exclusive practice facility which affords us the ability to offer additional and one-on-one training opportunities.
- We provide training at various levels, catering from the entry level player to the elite athlete.
- Our club also strives to give back to the low country. Our teams participate in various club wide community projects like donating to the Lowcountry Food Bank, where last year our families collect 2,453 lbs of food which equates to about 2,044 meals for our neighbors who are experiencing hunger.
...While our hearts swell with that Islander pride we know and appreciate that none of this
could have been accomplished without our awesome coaching staff and the support
of our amazing Islander family!
Our record speaks for itself,
Do you have what it takes to be a Carolina Islander??